If I were a good blogger, this is what I would have blogged about in the 8 or so months since I last blogged:
* I miss iTunes. Like sugar misses kool aid. I’m just saying.
* While we are on the subject of kool aid, let’s talk about all the OTHER ghetto fabulous things I no longer do since marrying up:
no more law and order marathons
I now have to hide my mid afternoon afterwork naptimes
white bread is so out
* That pizza joint in Oly…by the cap, now THAT is the bomb. Of course because Liisa was there, but in general too.
* I’ve adopted a girl. And I’m selling cookies to support her
* someodd years ago (2004? ’05?) I was a case study queen
* Scrapbooking is cutthroat, but friendships are forever
* settle settle settle…SCORE!
* since when am I so gosh dang OLD?!
* I think it has been about 800 plus days. So what? Wash the dang thing yourself if that concerns you. Priorities.
* I HATE Fidelity. My husband thinks I’m nuts but he’s never had a 403b which is the bane of my existence. Great that you don’t have to put funds into your accounts, sad that you have to up and die and revert the funds and let your heirs duke it out to get to actually take CARE of the money you’ve stashed away. Bogus. I have a stronger B word, but I’m an active girl scout again so I’ll refrain.
* VAN conference for Volunteer Managers was off the hook. Fun times had by all.
* Liisa totally rocks my world–she’s so thoughtful and great and puts up with my utter thoughtlessness and really dimming greatness…love her for not taking it personal.
Oh…I totally forgot…let me look it up. Oh yes…this gem because Liisa is my shining, guiding light:
“Are you sure it ain’t my air freshener?”
“Not unless your air freshener smells like wet hound and hash”
Oh my goodness. I couldn’t stop laughing to type that. And I get it. Ya’ll will be all “what in the HECK is she talking about?” But you know what…that’s okay. Liisa will be pissed I wrote it, but she’ll laugh too and at this moment, it’s the Liisa show.
And…moment over. Now I need to watch Rob’s Fantasy Factory. I’m thinking it will never match Rob and Big, but you know what…it sure beats Nitro Circus. Uhg. Craziness with a capital “c”.